24 Mar G500 4×4 Expedition
Project is built for extreme off-road expeditions around the world.
– Engine 4.0 biturbo (M176)
– Chassis fully reinforced and customised for this car. Zinc plated and painted Steel It coating.
– Portal axles with custom reinforced wheel hubs. Tire inflation system.
– Suspension FOX Factory shocks with reservoirs and FOX bump stops.
– K&N air filters.
– TRT Motorsport custom full exhaust system with custom downpipes.
– Electrical winch in front with air controlled free spool and synthetic rope.
– Auxiliary fuel tank for 70 Ltr. Totally 160 Ltr of fuel.
– Odyssey and auxiliary Optima batteries.
– ECU Master PMU power distribution unit.
– ECU Master CAN Bus key pad.
– MilSpec wiring looms.
– LED Lights around the car.
– 37 inch Cooper tires on BRAID R17 rally raid rims.
– Sleeping place inside.
– Webasto air heater and Webasto engine heater.
Check project pictures here MERCEDES G500 4×4² Expedition